Disclaimer: this is not a sponsored video, and the watch you see here is a prototype with some blemishes on the dial and case.
I’ve reviewed a few Vandaag watches in the past, and was always very impressed by the quality control and finishing of the dials. These watches that I reviewed were production pieces, and you can find my reviews here:
- Vandaag Schallmauer Quartz Chronograph – https://youtu.be/HGFFFimThCU
- Vandaag Tiefsee Automatic Diver – https://youtu.be/N-YHElAkAa8
- Vandaag Primus Quartz Dress Watch – https://youtu.be/M6S4YYOULUw
The brand has now decided to step up their Schallmauer platform, and release an automatic version of their chronograph watch, and to do so via Kickstarter.
You can find their project details here – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vandaag/only-100-pieces-automatic-chronograph-with-sellita-movement
- Dimensions: 42.5mm x 50mm x 15mm
- Lug width: 22mm
- Crown: screw down
- Water resistance: 100m
- Movement: Sellita SW510BH Elabore Grade
For more detailed thoughts, please take a look at Mike Stuffler’s review of this watch here: https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/review-vandaag-schallmauer-automatik.5385028